Artsy Nannies is the ONLY company that provides ONLY employees that are Licensed, Bonded & Insured as a business.
Also, Artsy Nannies is the ONLY company to have each Nanny Hand Selected By The Business Owner Herself.
The ENTIRE Artsy Nannies staff is Professional, Experienced, Educated & Talented and has been since 2006.
Every Nanny not only takes pride in caring for your children, but takes pride in their personal lives. Our Nannies are fun, energetic, goal-oriented, and love life. Our nannies are teachers, substitute teachers, elementary school counselors, college students currently obtaining degrees that involve working with children, and many other professional fields of work. Your children will enjoy their time with any of our Artsy Nannies.
Are you concerned about bed times or dinner? Don't be, our nannies can prepare meals, bring your children to a hotel restaurant or order room service. Tell us their schedule and we are more then happy to follow it.
The above links are to our pages to understand why Artsy Nannies excells in providing a safe, fun, educational experience that is "guided" by each child's interests and in doing so an experience children never grow old of.
Feel free to contact us anytime to discuss having your child experience their interests here in Las Vegas.
Artsy Nannies has been the leader in providing parents child friendly activity advice for you with our "Family and Child Friendly Activity Links" since 2008.
Our requirements and process to become and remain an Artsy Nanny:
- Every applicant must submit a resume directly to the Owner.
- Applicants must explain gaps in their employment history.
- Must have a minimum of three verifiable years in the childcare profession.
- Complete a detailed application.
- Always maintain current CPR and First Aid certifications for infants, children and adults.
- Every employee is mature, goal driven, energetic, happy, full of life, and patient.
- Applicants must be 20 years of age and older.
- Must be fluent in English.
To become an Artsy Nanny is an honor.
Applicants background checks include:
- National background check.
- Social security number verification.
- Sex Offender check.
- Legal to work in the United States.
- * Applicants must submit their resume.
- * Applicants can NOT apply for a position through our website. We meet and interview every potential employee in person several times.
- *Our screening process is rigorous and detailed. A small percentage of applicants become our employees.